Saturday, October 09, 2004

A Photoblog. Why? Because.

Why do I, of all people, need a photoblog? I don't even have a digital camera.

Well, I love taking photos. It's as simple as that.

I don't have a darkroom or a telephoto lens. I've never taken classes on artistic methods of photography. I just love snapshots.

If you see me walking down the street, chances are I have a camera on me.. Something simple, maybe something disposable. But something, just in case I happen upon something beautiful.

And that happens more often than you'd expect.

==
That said, this blog will likley be little more than an extension of my flickr account. I'll update this blog via flickr with every real gem I come across. For now, i'll sift through my stream and post the cream of the crop so far. New Pics, btw, won't be added for a while.. I've already reached my 10MB upload limit for October.

So, see ya 'round.
Also, there's still my other blog: [as yet untitled][2]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home