Thursday, February 08, 2007

Tags to watch: Rain


day 35, originally uploaded by meaduva.

It's raining here in Los Gatos.. for the first time in a while. I miss it so much.

I'm from up Northern California, you see.. Way Up North. Where it rains so much it literally meets the definition of a Rain Forest. I live on rain. How can people stand to live in a world without the white noise of rain on the rooftop, and puddles to splash everywhere you walk?

Other people feel the same way, apparently. So here are a few of my favorite photos recently tagged with "rain":




Sadness Is A Fluid, originally uploaded by Jelle Druyts.



Though the forrest I see Mist, originally uploaded by Chugy.



(all sizes not availiable:)
Driving in the rain 3, by egret's nest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home